Get more from your travels around Australia with VisitVineyards.com
Enjoy behind-the-scenes tours, special tastings, meeting the makers and exclusive experiences
In today's world, many of us want to meet and connect with our food and wine producers, to enjoy and learn more about fresh food, good cooking and wine – and to have more fun!
Now you can, simply and easily, as a VisitVineyards.com Member »
VisitVineyards.com is Australia's leading wine and food travel guide, and – as well as offering free newsletter subscription – has a benefits program with
- extra benefits,
- exclusive experiences, and
- exceptional value when you travel in wine regions.
By becoming a VisitVineyards.com Member, in addition to the special discounts that your RACV membership card now gives you, you can also enjoy
- behind-the-scenes access e.g. special tours of wine-making facilities, barrel rooms, cheeseries etc;
- meeting the makers – wine, food (even chocolate!), art and more;
- visiting places the public can't get into;
- special lunches and dinners, featuring regional produce and other treats;
- tasting exclusive samples;
and having truly memorable experiences – the sort you'll want to tell your friends about, and do again and again.
There are already over 200 different experiences and offers for VisitVineyards.com Members, many of which are in Victoria, including lots near Melbourne if you don't want to travel too far. Not interested in wine? There's plenty more to choose from – food, art, spas, shopping, tours...
Even better, you can use your VisitVineyards.com Membership as many times as you like.
This spring, we are offering you a special price, too – only A$39 for an entire year of benefits. It's exceptional value. Find out more here or become a VisitVineyards.com Member and start your year of wine and food enjoyment today »